Welcome back to Bosses ‘N’ Mums blog page. Been a while I know. But doesn’t mean I’ve been gone. It just means we have been focused elsewhere, for instance, Instagram and Facebook! Follow us on Instagram we are popping with over 4K followers and our Facebook group is a closed niche community. Join us in conversation over there too.
You know Fridays are always the best day for celebration! I want to share with you a quick win.
I have been given permission to share this with you. I have been working with Lizzy for just over 6 weeks and here is what she had to say:
Part of success in business is becoming visible. If people can’t see you they don’t know you.
Sometimes you just need to get your ‘shit’ together before you can truly see the results that you want.
One of my best tips to become more visible is… you have to create an audience otherwise you have no one to sell to.
Although you need to build an audience, you must remember that quality is better than quantity. There is no point of having lots of people when no one is listening or watching. It is better to have a few that listen and buy in!
Here are my top tips to get in front of your ideal clients:
- Understand what results you want to give your clients. In order to attract your clients, you need to give them the thing they think they need. This pulls them in and makes them want to know more.
- Create relateable content. – In order to give your audience what they want you need to get them to connect with your content. Ask them questions, post-real-life situations and get them to give you a like or/and a comment so that you know this is what they want.
- Get planning and scheduling. Success is much more likely to occur when you have set out a plan and scheduled the task. I could go on an on about this. I know that if I have not planned or scheduled my activities it doesn’t get done because I simply don’t know where to start. I guess not knowing your left or right comes along with having children.
- Build relationships, talk to people about what you do. You never know! Remember people talk and you never know who is talking. So the more people you speak to the more your business is out there.
- Another thing you could do is collaborate!! Get in front of other peoples audience. I don’t do this very much unless I have been approached which is often the case. However, this is a good way to build up your visibility.
And those are my top 5 tips on how to get visible in front of your audience and win!!
Ps: I am offering private one to one business and personal development coaching for mums click here to apply for a power session with me.
Peace & Success
Personal Development Coach
I help mums to start their businesses, achieve their goals so that you can make additional income while raising your family. Click here apply for your power session to learn how you can start your home based business from home.